By Cal Orey
For the past few weeks, The Healing Powers of Honey has been graced with the BEST SELLER banner on the Walmart.com website. Then, Dr. Ann Louise Gittleman invited me to be a guest on her podcast show for March 11. I also found a huge synopsis of the HONEY book; it was a synopsis quite well done and comprehensive linked to a doctor and Newsmax. It was for the newer format (mass market) gift size gem.
So, I am surprised once again. Working day and night on promoting the Healing Powers Series #9 book Essential Oils, I took a break to surf the Net...
I stumbled upon this Books Category Bestsellers list. Wow. My favorite book, The Healing Powers of Tea was #16 on the Apple Books US Bestseller List--05/05/19--Health, Mind, Body. Gosh, I never knew.
Lately, I've been mumbling, "Dad was right. I should have been a dental assistant." Well, I love this book, #6 (my lucky number). This finding makes me happy. I sense my father is smiling, too.
* In April, The Healing Powers of Tea hit #1 in many categories on amazon, kobo, and barnes and noble bookseller websites.
Apple Books US Bestseller List - 05/05/19 - Health, Mind, Body
1. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson - 9780062457738 - (Harper)
2. Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis - 9781400201662 - (Thomas Nelson)
3. Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis - 9781400209613 - (HarperCollins Leadership)
4. Tell Me More by Kelly Corrigan - 9780399588389 - (Random House Publishing Group)
5. Money: A User’s Guide by Laura Whateley - 9780008308322 - (Fourth Estate)
6. You Are a Badass® by Jen Sincero - 9780762448319 - (Running Press)
7. The Gifts of Imperfection by Brené Brown - 9781592859894 - (Hazelden Publishing)
8. The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz & Janet Mills - 9781934408018 - (Amber-Allen Publishing, Inc.)
9. Daring Greatly by Brené Brown - 9781101594995 - (Penguin Publishing Group)
10. The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle - 9781577313113 - (New World Library)
11. Sacred Woman by Queen Afua - 9780307559517 - (Random House Publishing Group)
12. The End of Back Pain by M.D. Patrick Roth - 9780062197771 - (HarperOne)
13. How To Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie - 9781451621716 - (Simon Schuster)
14. The Irresistible Introvert by Michaela Chung - 9781510704794 - (Skyhorse)
15. 12 Rules for Life by Jordan B. Peterson - 9780345816047 - (Random House of Canada)
16. The Healing Powers of Tea by Cal Orey - 9780806538273 - (Kensington)
17. The 48 Laws of Power by Joost Elffers & Robert Greene - 9781101042458 - (Penguin Publishing Group)
18. How to win friends & influence people by Dale Carnegie - 9789352613939 - (Diamond Pocket Books)
19. The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida - 9781622038336 - (Sounds True)
20. KetoFast by Dr. Joseph Mercola - 9781401956806 - (Hay House)
And online website "The Daily Tea" ran an excerpt from The Healing Powers of Tea which is running indefinitely. The story is about how tea is good for all four seasons. Not to forget the "Tahoe Daily Tribune" shared an excerpt about honey cures from the honey book--and locals enjoyed it. After all, we are coping with the cold and flu season in the mountains around Lake Tahoe. So there you have it. Tea and honey continue to get attention. And that does not surprise me but it makes me happy. Two months ago when I was in Alaska, it was chamomile tea and honey lozenges that kept me well while surrounded by people coughing and sniffling, from airport to airport. I stayed well.