Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happiness is Pretending You're a Fish

By Cal Orey, The Writing Gourmet
As an author, columnist, phone psychic, fur mom--I know how important it is to find your balance. Eating superfoods is one key as is a cup of coffee in the A.M. and cups of herbal tea and water throughout the day.
But it's swimming laps (and chillin' in the hot tub) that works wonders.
As a kid, I was a competitive swimmer, thanks to my dad. These days, I thank him (he's in parent heaven) because swimming gives me time to relax, regroup, and revitalize my body from head to toe. And here are 10 more healing perks of swimming...
Coming back home to companion animals and chocolate is good--but pretending you're a fish is great.
P.S. I hope there are infinity swimming pools in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment