Tuesday, September 12, 2023

CONFESSIONS OF AN INTUITIVE

As a prolific, versatile, and gifted storyteller (also a co-author, consultant, developmental writer, and ghostwriter), Orey, a warm and witty wordsmith pens nonfiction books and novels. Categories include: Contemporary Romance, Science & Nature, Sci-Fi--Thriller, Time Travel, Action & Adventure, and Young Adult Historical Fiction. Her books have sold hundreds of thousands of copies and landed on bestseller lists. She holds two degrees in English (Creative Writing) from SFSU... The Healing Powers series, nine books (translated in 25 languages) published by Kensington was featured by Bookspan book clubs (Good Cook, Literary Guild and One Spirit), Huffington Post, New York Post, New York Daily, Newsmax, Booklist, Kirkus, Publishers Weekly, Woman's World, and FIRST for Women.

By Cal Orey

Is telepathy possible with a dog or cat? Yes! Supernatural powers with our soulmates with paws does happen! The stronger the human-animal bond, the more likely the connection!

No, I do not use incense, hold a crystal ball or provide spells. I’m often in the company of two sensitive dogs and one black cat (they relax me), and listening to alternative music when the phone rings. I am connected to a caller who is often sad, upset or confused. And, yes, this job can be stressful as well as rewarding. Think healer–not fraud. Once I hear a voice, it sets the stage. Often I can pick up if the call is from the West Coast, South, Northeast, Canada, Trinidad, New Zealand, the UK, or Australia. And it’s not always the accents. It’s my animal-like intuition that kicks in from the get go. But there’s more...

Hello, Mother Nature I use the planets as a baseline, lunar cycles (emotions and calls soar during the New and Full Moon), and a tarot card to get an objective read, which often coincides with what I’ve picked up with my gut instinct. As a super-sensitive woman, I can predict callers’ questions by tuning into their voice, energy and words. I can also pick up why I’m being contacted, the age of a person, their sun sign (but sometimes I do ask; usually they end up being on the cusp of two signs). If I’m challenged by a skeptical caller, it can end up in a murky reading or a hang-up. It used to hurt my feelings, but nowadays, I sip chamomile tea until the next ring. I can sense if the caller is sincere — and then it’s show time. Sometimes, the paranormal activity kind of cues I get send chills through my body–like an orgasm which is kind of creepy but it’s making a psychic connection, the real deal. The caller feels it, too. That means that I tapped into their psyche and we connected, big-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment