Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The World Needs More Love Truffles


By Cal Orey, The Writing Gourmet

I woke up this morning with good intentions. Read: It's time to work on my new Healing Powers series book project. In between research I took a break and got a good swim, and walked the Brittany bunch. The latter two actions provide the same feel-good endorphins as good chocolate as I found in Love Truffles...
I remember during may hard working days while studying the benefits of quality chocolate that works for your body from head to toe, I received a box of Love Truffles. No doubt, these individual boxed chocolates are something to write home about and will make you feel warm and fuzzy inside and out. Gee, I'd love to send a box of these little gems to everyone around the globe.
Jim Walsh, the founder of Intentional Chocolate, aims to reintroduce the ancient wisdom of embedding conscious intention and love into food to deliver sustenance that nourishes both body and spirit and brings greater health and quality of life to all beings.
I cannot forget the Love Truffles--each one comes in its own little box--with tantalizing flavors such as Kona Coffee, Tahitian Vanilla and others that can transcend you to chocolate heaven.
And I am feeling Easter, which goes with chocolate, is on its way. Instead of putting together a sweet basket of mass market milk chocolates, I recommend taking the intentional route and treating you and yours to the good stuff like Intentional Chocolate, tagged by the New York Times as "the best chocolate in the world." What's more, once you taste the chocolate that is good for you and tastes good, too, I bet you'll be humming a feel-good song like the classic Beatles' tune... Yeah, Love Truffles are that good. "All you need is love..." and chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment