Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Life's a Chocolate Bubble




By Cal Orey, The Writing Gourmet
I'd rather fall in chocolate.
Oh baby, it's cold outside. Today is the last day of September and it feels like October. Tonight, a cord of firewood is going to be delivered. And I'll celebrate with my first crackling fire in the fireplace. Speaking of celebration, last week UPS delivered on my doorstep two one-of-a-kind chocolate gifts. I admit it. These unique Bubble Chocolate bars helped me to feel better when dealing with a pesky seasonal sinus infection--and I'm feeling 100% better, ready to go swim in my fave indoor mountain resort pool with a waterfall and hot tub 'n' bubbly water...

Enter: Bubble Chocolate. Imagine bubbles wrapped in chocolate. Well, that's what you get when you open a tasty bar individually box. You get a choice of Milk Chocolate 33% Cocoa premium all natural or Dark Chocolate 60% Cocoa premium all natural European chocolate. This time around I liked both bars. (Yes, I've received a whole lotta chocolate in all flavors, forms, shapes, sizes and cocoa content while researching-writing my new book The Healing Powers of Chocolate, Kensington; Dec. 2009.) And I was pleased with these tasty and simply natural nutritious chocolate bars that boast less than more ingredients. After all, my health-oriented chocolate book boasts a traditional Mediterranean diet-lifestyle, which includes quality dark chocolate.

So, why in the chocolate world is this chocolate duo so unique? Bubble Chocolate boasts a light and airy texture. It's a cut above the run-of-the-mill candy bars you pick up at your grocery store. I didn't want to wolf it down. No way. Instead I chose to enjoy one or two squares of the smooth chocolate. Each day I spaced out the good for you chocolate pleasure of indulging in the fun kid-like Bubble Chocolate (for people of all ages) without guilt. Life's a Chocolate Bubble? You bet. I wonder if I can sneak in a Bubble Chocolate bar when I savor the bubbly hot tub. Now that would be double bliss.

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love bubble chocolate! Where can I find it? The last bar I bought was from a Russian store in SF...

    Greetings,
    poet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Poet,
    Click on the link above to Bubble Chocolate and there is a Contact 800 phone number and a quick form to email your question. I believe you can order it online from the company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only available via online--for now. Just use the link to Bubble Chocolate in my blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been looking for a new source for bubble chocolate as my local store stopped selling it and came across your blog. I am in heaven now... Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello
    Cal Orey
    I just love Chocolate Bubble. i have Clicked on the link above to Bubble Chocolate. I got it.
    Too cool.Thanks
    Cat Health

    ReplyDelete