By Cal Orey, The Writing Gourmet
“To make a good salad is to be a brilliant diplomatist--the problem is entirely the same in both cases. To know exactly how much oil one must put with one's vinegar."-- Oscar Wilde
The Healing Powers of Vinegar is still helping people slim down and healthy up. In my internationally popular book, I show you how to prevent unwanted weight and body fat, and stay heart healthy with vinegar. These topics are popular woes during the hectic holidays when we're tempted to overindulge in unhealthy foods and stress out while traveling, preparing for family get togethers, and coping with life's ups and downs. So, yes! Yes versatile vinegar can be your best friend--always there for you--throughout the busy month of December...
• Discover the healing powers of apple cider vinegar (and the fruit flavored vinegar craze--like holiday cranberry vinegar) -- now widely recognized as a practical and a potent elixir.
• Find out how incorporating the latest scientific evidence, plus Mediterranean-style heart-healthy no cook diet plans--and many holiday-style recipes--can help to lose body fat easily and prevent heart disease -- the number one killer for both women and men in America.
• Learn how red wine vinegar contains the same important antioxidants as red wine -- without the alcohol.
• Put dozens of new home cures to work through the holiday season... Vinegar can help in treating acid reflux disease, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, hangnails, hot flashes, insomnia, universal emergency (acts as a cure-all medication for any type of natural disasters), and more.
• Find a wealth of new natural beauty treatments and environment-friendly household hints—from detoxing your kitchen to cleaning up kids and pets--a must throughout the holiday season.
Praise for The Healing Powers of Vinegar
(now available in both trade cover and mass market formats; found on all online booksellers' sites including http://www.amazon.com/ and http://www.barnesandnoble.com/)
* Original edition was purchased by the Rodale Prevention Book Club
* Publisher’s Weekly chose the revised edition of The Healing Powers of Vinegar as one of its Selected Cookbooks, July 2006-February 2007
* One Spirit Book Club offers this book (including The Good Cook Book Club)
* Featured in Woman's World magazine
* The Healing Powers of Vinegar has been translated in more than a dozen languages around the globe