Monday, April 29, 2019

The Healing Powers of Tea #1 Best Seller! Banners!


Today, April 29, The Healing Powers of Tea is attracting readers on a variety of online bookseller websites, including amazon, barnes and noble, walmart, kobo, apple, and google.

Mother's Day is on May 12 and National Iced Tea Month is June. This book is #6 in the Healing Powers Series... 

Also, the popular, prestigious Fairmont Hotel in Victoria, B.C., Canada will be carrying both The Healing Powers of Tea and The Healing Powers of Honey in their tearoom gift shop. 




Kobo














2 comments:

  1. Hi, Cal! Thanls for the tip. I've just bought the book and I love the recipes andhow practical charpter 15 is. That's my first book of the Healing Power series and as soon as I finish this one, I'd like to read others. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! For you and others: SUPERFOODS is the latest release this year! And ESSENTIAL OILS is coming in December!

    ReplyDelete