“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.”
|The serenity of Lake Tahoe is about to change|
Welcome to the second Mercury Retrograde spell this year. It ends July 2. I felt the "shadow" in the beginning of June And it comes back in October. Great. I can hardly wait. This time around I got slammed every which way, including delays to lack of communication, and it's not over. I'm counting the days--and simply reflecting on the absurdity of chaos. Less than one week and it's history.
|Living in a Old Tahoe Style Cabin Has Its Ambiance|
* * *
Let me count the ways how this pesky period of planet Mercury and its wayward effects has affected me...
* The car accident--June 5, rear-ended by a 90-year-old woman driving on a suspended license.
* My on leash beloved pooch (in well-behaved mode) escaped a scary big bully dog attack last week at my fave beach.
|I wish I had my black cat, a good omen|
* Trying to get the Healing Powers series in Canadian bookstores. It could happen or not...
* If the books don't get stocked in Quebec, I'm not sure if it's a sign I should detour my trip to another destination. Another planet?
* Speaking of trips, due to confusion, thanks to Mercury, I have not pushed the button linked to the computer screen showing a fare to get to and from another country to book a flight as of yet.
* My home. Odd circumstances hint that I may be relocating or maybe it's just listening to the wrong people at the wrong time who don't really know if such is the case.
* Waiting for the insurance adjuster to come up with a fair offer linked to the accident that rudely affected my calm life and well-being.
* Book edits are in the works but I'm not working on them as of yet...I do sense they will arrive next week. This is probably a blessing.
And these are just a few of my favorite Murphy's Law happenings through the Retrograde. Not fun for Type A goal-oriented individual. "Chill"? What else can I do. But then, we have the sci-fi type Langoliers aka tourists coming up the hill for Independence Day kicking off the summer. Perhaps I should plan a getaway now to anywhere but here.
And so it goes. For those of you who don't believe in the Mercury Retrograde, I get it. I didn't believe either until all these things happened to me. Come October I will be prepared and in protective mode to avoid any delay, communication gone bad, computer crash or the unexpected.