Thursday, October 25, 2012

Coffee Book Revealed in Woman's World Magazine

Coffee is the Skinny Beverage
By Cal Orey, The Writing Gourmet





November 5 issue of Woman's World hit the stands. The cover story, "Lose 42 lbs drinking coffee!" will wake you up as it did me.
In the first paragraph, I, the one who wrote the bible on coffee, am mentioned.  ...Cal Orey, author of The Healing Powers of Coffee, says she's heard many stories like Susie's. "Umpteen women have told me they use ordinary coffee to make weight-loss magic. Even if you're already a coffee drinker, you just add a little extra coffee at key points during the day and slimming down becomes both faster and easier."
Ironically, I used to be the Diet and Nutrition columnist for Woman's World. Yep, I penned the cover stories on how to blast pounds. Every week as I ate veggie pizza, chocolate, salads, and drank coffee, I created a different weight loss plan. And, the fact was I maintained a size 2-4 throughout my role as the diet girl. 
Fast forward to present-day. I am the author of the successful Healing Powers series (translated in 20 languages). The Healing Powers of Coffee is offered (and doing well) by major book clubs including Good Cook, Crafters, Homestyle, Quality Paperback, and One Spirit.  And yes, I include an entire chapter on the "skinny beverage" as well as dozens of pro-chef recipes to help you get-stay lean and heart healthy.
I am pleased to see the Woman's World coffee headline so more women can discover the facts about fresh java and its perks--like losing unwanted weight, effortlessly. And in my new book I discuss more details, straight from high profile experts and personal experience, how exactly coffee can burn fat, facts about caffeine, and a super 2-day easy to follow fat-burning coffee diet that works without counting calories. 
Also, I devote an entire chapter to awesome flavored coffees so you can lose the fattening cream, sugar, and whip. Plus, I dish out DIY espresso recipes, too. What's more, coffee is the must-have power drink that can be a woman's best friend. And it's ideal for the upcoming hectic holidays--more energy, less weight gain.  Yes, coffee can help you fit into your skinny jeans and little black dress this year! A toast to joe!

11 comments:

  1. Cal:

    I'm not a coffee drinker, but I saw this story in the grocery store checkout line last night. Exactly how much coffee does one have to drink a day for any beneficial effects? I never liked the taste of the stuff, but I do have a coffee maker at home for guests, so maybe I'll try it...

    BrainofMorbius

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! OMG! There are so many coffee blends, roasts, flavors, and drinks to try! Personally, I love gourmet flavored coffee. I tasted more than 50 flavors and discuss in a whole chapter! And I include a very easy to follow mini-fast jump-start COFFEE DIET tweaked by a nutritionist (Ch. 10) to help you lose lbs quick in 2 days!

    You do not have to drink 4-5 cups of joe per day! I drink about 12 oz with a large splash of organic milk and I'm good to go for the day. Size 2-4, 118 lbs, 5'5". In The Healing Powers of Coffee (amazon.com or any bookseller and even me) I provide where to get super coffee, caffeine info, and so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cal you need to look into Organo Gold coffee with the king of herbs ganoderma. Love the article it will help me with my coffee business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thomas, Pls. pick up a copy of my new book The Healing Powers of Coffee (Kensington) available at all booksellers including amazon/barnesandnoble.com -- I do include Organo Gold coffee. That should be beneficial to you even more than the article! So much more info, 300 pages, interviews with high profile medical researchers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. please someone tell me who is on the cover of this magazine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Zuly, She is gorgeous -- but a model, most likely. She is not the real-life woman I found whom lost lbs. If you want more, easier to follow diet plans (2 day Jump-Start Coffee Diet) and pro chef recipes using java, DIY drinks, check out my book The Healing Powers of Coffee (offered by Good Cook/One Spirit book clubs) at all online booksellers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is really amazing with all the bits and pieces of information I can share with my friends and followers. Thanks and more power!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a coffee drinker. Every morning, I drink one hot cup fresh coffee then I really feel fresher morning. Women's are more like coffee. I think, drinking normal coffee to make body weight loss magic. Coffee is essential to women's, it has some benefits such as it decrease the risk of suicide, decrease the risk of colon cancer and type 2 diabetes. So defiantly coffee is healthy for us. Marketing Report

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even if you're already a coffee drinker, top 10 espresso machines you just add a little extra coffee at key points during the day and slimming down becomes both faster and easier.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very informative and reliable for future reference. You did a great job my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much people for your comments!

    ReplyDelete