Did you know?...
* Known as Mother Nature's "food of the gods," the medicinal benefits of chocolate were recognized as far back as 4000 years ago.
* Eating chocolate can help boost the immune systerm, lower the risk of heart disease, cancer, diabetes--even obesity!--and increase lifespan.
* A 1.5 ounce bar of quality chocolate has as much antioxidant power as a 5 ounce glass of wine--without the side effects of alcohol.
* Chocolate is full of mood-enhancing ingredients, including phenylethylamine (the "love drug") and serotonin.
* Chocolate can relieve a host of ailments, including depression, fatigue, pain and PMS, as well as up your sex drive!
So, imagine: You can enjoy The Healing Powers of Chocolate and savor chocolate bunnies and eggs during the spring season as you enjoy this one-of-a-kind book--wherever you are. Exploring the world of chocolate, Mediterranean-style, heart-healthy recipes, home cures, and beauty and anti-aging spa treatments is just a mouse click away! That's chocolate power in the high tech 21st century!
P.S. Want to peek at a yummy excerpt about the beauty of chocolate? How about coming along with me back in time to a Diary of a Chocolate Goddess? This is a real-life story of how I entered Chocolateland and indulged in a chocolate bubble bath at a high end spa! Ah, it was unforgettable.