Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Real Deal: A-Day-In-A-Life With Vinegar(s)

A Real Day-In-A-Life With
Vinegar(s):
(Apple Cider, Red Wine, White)
By Cal Orey
8:30 A.M.: Splash apple cider vinegar on my face to enjoy that healthy glow whether the sun is out or not.
9:00 A.M.: Clean the cat litter box with distilled white vinegar to keep both Kerouac, my sensitive black kitty, and me happy.
10:00 A.M.: Enjoy a hot cup of chamomile tea with a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
1:00 A.M.: After a swim, I nibble on a salad chock-full of vegetables and white albacore tuna, and splash red wine vinegar on top for extra flavor. Not true. I wolfed it down. Swimming makes your appetite soar.
3:00 P.M.: Wash favorite black turtleneck sweater and use distilled white vinegar in the rinse cycle to preserve bold color.
5:00 P.M.: Make a vegetable stir-fry dish and include rice vinegar to enhance flavor. (Nah, it's not just apple cider vinegar solo that can help you dump unwanted body fat and pounds. It's the Mediterranean diet and lifestyle--eating the right foods, such as fresh fruits and veggies, whole grains, fish, nuts, and olive oil), and regular exercise that keeps you lean and healthy.
7:00 P.M.: Blot apple cider vinegar on my fingernails before giving myself a manicure and a pedicure.
9:00 P.M.: Savor a hot cup of green tea with a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
10:00 P.M.: Indulge in one (or two) of those Vinegar Man cookies. ( I added nuts and raisins.)
Midnight: Read The Healing Powers of Olive Oil to discover new ways I can use versatile all-natural olive oil and vinegar to make my life easier, happier, and healthier.

On page 145 of The Healing Powers of Vinegar, you can find the recipe The Vinegar Man's Vinegar Cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment